The EPM3x series amplifiers are very high quality compact that work in Class D using Hypex NCORE technology. Conceived to the smallest detail, it provides a sound of exceptional value as well as precise staging in a magnificently musical amplifier.
It has an exclusive design and manufacturing input buffer with very low noise operational amplifiers OPA1602/2134 from the manufacturer Texas Instruments and very low noise Sparkoslabs voltage regulators.
MAIN BENEFITS OF THIS MODEL:
- Based on Hypex NCore Technology.
- Very low distortion throughout the power and frequency range.
- Very low output impedance.
- Very low noise
- Neutral and transparent reproduction.
- Differential audio input
- Compact switching power supply.
- High current capacity (up to 28A).
- Use the Hypex NC500 module with NCore technology.
- Error control system controlled by microprocessor.
- Aluminum chassis reduced size.
of the EPM3H model
- Input impedance (without buffer): 1,8K Ohms
- Load impedance: Minimum 1 Ohm (2-8 Ohms)
- Output power: 550W @ 1% THD load 2 Ohms / 700W @ 1% THD load 4 Ohms / 400W @ 1% THD load 8 Ohms
- Distortion: 0.001% 10-20KHz load 4 Ohms P / 2
- Signal to noise ratio: 135dB
- Voltage gain (only module): 12,4dB
- Maximum output current: 28 Amp.
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 50KHz + 0 / – 3dB
- Standby consumption: 8.5W
- Maximum consumption: 700W
- Warranty: Components and labor: 2 years.
- Weight: 3 Kg
- Measures: 230 x 280 x 80mm (width x depth x height)
DELAY TIME: 15 DAYS
Note: The image shown may differ from the original