The EPM-1200 Mono consists of one 700 W at 4 Ω class-D Hypex module with NC1200 NCORE technology powered by one 1.200 W switched-mode power supply.
The amplifier is assembled entirely by hand in an artisanal way in a uniquely designed anti-vibration monobloc aluminum chassis. It includes Furutech connectors.
Optionally, the customer can request the inclusion of the following improvements:
- Input buffer with specific design and manufacturing with very low noise operational amplifiers Sonic Imagery Labs 994 Enh-Ticha or SIL 990, with sockets for easy exchange of components. It includes very low noise voltage regulators.
- Six different colors for the box: black, red, blue, silver, gold and chrome.
EPM-1200 Mono Technical Specifications
(measured at 230 VAC with a 4 Ω load)
- Input impedance: 94 kΩ
- Load impedance: minimum 1 Ω (1-8 Ω)
- Output power: 1200 W @ 1% THD, 2 Ω // 700 W @ 1% THD, 4 Ω // 400 W @ 1% THD, 8 Ω
- Distortion: 0.004%, 20 – 20 kHz, 4 Ω, P<350 W
- Frequency response: 1 Hz – 50 kHz (+0/-3 dB)
- Max. voltage gain: 27.8 dB
- Max. output current: 38 A
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 137 dB without buffer
- Max. consumption: 1200 W
- Idle consumption: 15 W
- Fuse: Slow 15 A (230 VAC)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 290 x 270 x 70 mm
- Weight: 4 Kg
- Warranty: 2 years
Delivery time: 15 days.
Note: the image and color shown may differ from the original.